We are committed to innovative, timely and cost effective planning outcomes... Big or small AnC Planning looks after them all.
Free advice: https://www.facebook.com/ancplanning
- Statutory site evaluation/pre-purchase assessment.
- Online planning advice.
- General planning enquiries.
- Preparation and submission of a range of planning applications for council approval. (advertising signage, application amendments, car parking waiver/reduction, change of use, commercial and industrial, covenant removal and variation, building additions and alterations, development in a Heritage Overlay, liquor licence, mixed use and development, developments in Green Wedge, subdivision, vegetation removal, multi-dwellings, apartments/town houses, places of worship).
- Preparation and submission of VicSmart applications.
- Negotiation with responsible/referral authorities.
- Co-ordination of projects with designers, land surveyors, landscape designers, environmentalists, waste management specialists, traffic/acoustic/hydraulic/structural/drainage and civil engineers.
- Lodging appeals with the VCAT.
- Written and oral submissions.
- Full range of building design solutions.
- Advice on enforcement notices.
- Handling enforcements procedures with relevant Council and/or Magistrate Court.
- Appealing to VCAT against enforcements actions.
- Processing liquor licence applications (planning applications) with councils.
- Processing liquor licence applications with VCGLR.
- Cumulative impact assessment.
Car Parking Assessment
- Parking occupancy survey.
- Car parking demand assessment report.
- Written representation in support or objection to a development application.
- Response to further information requests.
- Response to Condition 1 plans (Plans to comply with conditions).
- Advice on refusal/information requests etc.
- Undertaking planning application sub-contract.